Hello everyone, welcome back!
My dad and I always try to plan a trip every year. I moved away from Brazil when I was 15 and we don’t get to see each other very often. I grew up a lot since then, and it is kinda funny that my father still sees me as a child, even though it has been almost 13 years since I moved.
Last year I graduated with my Bachelors and my father came for my commencement ceremony. However, we didn’t really have a lot of time together, it was busy! So this year for Spring Break we have decided to meet up in San Carlos – Costa Rica.
Luckily, my father has always been a bit of an outdoorsy person, despite his back problems and well.. age (dad, if you are reading this… sorry! lol). Our plans is to go check out two Volcanoes – Arenal and Poas, go white water rafting, ziplining, and well… eat lots of Peruvian and Japanese food!
… Wait….? Costa Rica to eat foods from Peru and Japan??? That’s right, due to the large touristic traffic, they are popular cuisines around San Carlos!
I started to prep for the adventure, and so far here is what I am bringing – When I post my final version of my items, I will have pictures:
- A cute summer dress for the nights that my father and I are going to go out to eat along with a pair of flats or cute flip-flops
- Two water shorts – One to go rafting with, the other to change after the rafting
- Two pairs of sneakers – same deal, one to get soaked, one to go home with
- 5 sets of underwear (I can always wash it!), socks and 2 sports bras, 2 regular bras
- 3-4 shirts
- I am not sure if I am bringing my Dakine day pack or my Osprey Sirrus 36L backpack with a 3L water reservoir
I still need to think what to bring more thoroughly, but this is the plan so far. Have you been to Costa Rica before? What did you do while you were there? 🙂
Image found on google search